Photos from My Rides


  • Big Bend National Park Texas

    The River Road-2012
  • Flint Hills Kansas

    The Smokey Trail-2012
  • Kansas Ride

    Blue Mound Campout
  • North Wisconsin

    Adventure Trail
  • Dallas

    Commemorative Air Force
  • Headed to Natural Dam-2014

    Arkansas

Sunday, December 20, 2015

GoPro Lens Replacement

When I am riding I like to film and photograph the rides.  Sometime early last spring I managed to scratch the lens on my Hero 3 Black.  So, I ordered a new lens and then dissected the camera and installed it. I then had to order an HDMI cable so that I could view and focus the camera simultaneously.  

I am still not totally satisfied with the result but I guess it will do. It would help if it had been sunny today so that I had a fair comparison.  The vid on the left is pre-HDMI cable and the one on the right is today.  I think I am fairly close on focus now, what do you think?


No comments: