Photos from My Rides


  • Big Bend National Park Texas

    The River Road-2012
  • Flint Hills Kansas

    The Smokey Trail-2012
  • Kansas Ride

    Blue Mound Campout
  • North Wisconsin

    Adventure Trail
  • Dallas

    Commemorative Air Force
  • Headed to Natural Dam-2014

    Arkansas

Sunday, December 6, 2015

A Late Fall Ride

Finally, I got to ride this week. It was a beautiful day for it.  The video below isn't the best I've done, in fact the video clips are not good at all.  When I returned home I found my camera was about to fall off my helmet. The Gopro attachment which sticks on the helmet had almost separated from the helmet completely. I was lucky it didn't fall off entirely.  

I also discovered I had the wrong ND filter on the camera as well as the wrong settings on the camera. It's wonder I got video at all.  Click the photo below to be taken to the video.


No comments: