Photos from My Rides


  • Big Bend National Park Texas

    The River Road-2012
  • Flint Hills Kansas

    The Smokey Trail-2012
  • Kansas Ride

    Blue Mound Campout
  • North Wisconsin

    Adventure Trail
  • Dallas

    Commemorative Air Force
  • Headed to Natural Dam-2014

    Arkansas

Saturday, December 12, 2015

My best friend is departing Arkansas to live and work in Virginia

He is leaving for work reasons but still, it will be sad the day he departs.  I will miss seeing him on a weekly basis.  We are having a going away party for him today with all of his riding friends and other close friends. I thought I would post a video slideshow of him with a little bit of razzing from me.

I'm confident that his "professional" friends haven't seen some of these photos. Enjoy.

Click on the photo below to be taken to the video)


Sometimes ya just gotta wonder about the theory of intelligent design

1 comment:

faytownrocks said...

Awesome, Charlie. That video us sure to get me back to Arkansas once the Dean gets wind of it! Nice job, buddy.