Photos from My Rides


  • Big Bend National Park Texas

    The River Road-2012
  • Flint Hills Kansas

    The Smokey Trail-2012
  • Kansas Ride

    Blue Mound Campout
  • North Wisconsin

    Adventure Trail
  • Dallas

    Commemorative Air Force
  • Headed to Natural Dam-2014

    Arkansas

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Stunning Day for a Ride

My latest ride took me to the Oark General store in Oark, Arkansas. It was an absolute perfect day for riding. I saw very few cars on the road once I left Fayetteville and I rode some of my very favorite roads here in NW Arkansas.  

Please click the photo below to be taken to the video - Give it a second to load
 A beautiful Thursday Ride in NW Arkansas. I headed from Fayetteville, Ar. to Oark, Ar. to have a hamburger at the famous Oark General Store. The general store has been in continuous operation since 1890 and has gravitated from a full blown country general store to a restaurant and provisioning station for people floating the Mulberry River and campers in the area. It is also a destination for motorcyclists. Notice* I do not own this the music in this video. It is used here solely for entertainment purposes. All rights go to the Artist, label and distributor of the music.

No comments: