Photos from My Rides


  • Big Bend National Park Texas

    The River Road-2012
  • Flint Hills Kansas

    The Smokey Trail-2012
  • Kansas Ride

    Blue Mound Campout
  • North Wisconsin

    Adventure Trail
  • Dallas

    Commemorative Air Force
  • Headed to Natural Dam-2014

    Arkansas

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Decisions had to be made

For some time now I have been doubting my dirt and gravel riding abilities. As I have aged (not gracefully) I have found that I am not as confident on gravel as I once was. Aging, simply put is a bitch. So, in order to continue riding I have decided to give up gravel riding. To that end I decided to get a street oriented bike.

Figuring into this decision was the fact that Martha and I want to travel more. So, I decided to trade my Suzuki Burgman 650 and get rid of Husqvarna TR650. The funds were applied to my new 2015 Kawasaki Versys 650 ABS/LT.


Now it needs to be named. Green Latern, Green Hornet, Jalepeno or?  How about some suggestions.

Let the Farkling begin.

1 comment:

Mud said...

Dear Charlie, thanks for your tremendous contribution to all things TR650. I know I would have struggled with my Husky had it not been for your efforts. Good luck dodging the tin tops.
Regards,
Murray